Located in downtown Florence, the Florence Business Technology Center is ideally situated near Highway 52, which connects to both Interstate 20 and I-95. Conveniently located nearby are McLeod Hospital, Carolinas Hospital, Florence-Darlington Technical College, and Francis Marion University.
The exquisite Francis Marion Performing Arts Center is within easy walking distance. In addition, you will find many shops and restaurants, as well as the Florence Little Theatre, the Drs. Bruce and Lee Foundation Library, and the Florence County Museum in the newly redeveloped historic downtown.
Our two interconnected buildings house 120,000 square feet of rentable space and are only minutes from the Florence Regional Airport. The four story building consists of 64,000 square feet and is connected to a single story building that offers 56,000 contiguous square feet. BTC office space can be subdivided into any size and tailored to meet any tenant needs.
- Full time on-site maintenance
- Daily janitorial service
- 24 hour building access
- Evening security
- Two separate conference rooms
- Common break area with vending
- 430 complementary parking spaces
- Loading Dock
- High speed internet, wireless, voice, and video access
- 750 KVA pad mounted transformer on site
- Space ranging from 150 Sq. Ft. to 54,000 Sq. Ft.