North Augusta BTC
Located on a highly visible 35-acre site, the North Augusta Business Technology Center is nestled between the intersections of Martintown Road, US 1, and Interstate 520. Only one mile from downtown Augusta, Georgia, North Augusta BTC is convenient to the Department of Energy’s Savannah River Site and other regional economic staples, such as Fort Gordon, University Hospital, and Augusta University’s Medical College of Georgia. Our two interconnected buildings have a total rentable space of 117,000 square feet and are only 15 minutes from the Augusta Regional Airport. The four story building consists of 64,000 square feet and is connected to a single story building that offers 53,000 contiguous square feet. BTC office space can be subdivided into any size and tailored to meet any tenant needs.
- Full time on-site maintenance
- Daily janitorial service
- 24 hour building access
- Security via building video surveillance
- Conference rooms for up to 15 people
- Common break area
- 575 complementary parking spaces
- Rollup doors and dock
- High speed internet, wireless, voice, and video access
- Dual 500 KVA transformer: 277/480v and 110/208v
- Space ranging from 150 Sq. Ft. to 23,000 Sq. Ft.
- 35-acre property
For Leasing Information: